A new variant of Covid-19 has been reported in South Africa and classified as B.1.1.529 a variant of concern. It is named as OMICRON. As of November 26th many countries have halted air travel from southern Africa to slow the spread of the Omicron.
Know about WeRIndia
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity
- Microbes help orchestrate how the gut uses its genes
- A single hormone directs body's responses to low-protein diet
- Bacteria with recording function capture gut health status
- People choose healthier food when with outsiders for fear of being negatively judged
- From cavefish to humans: Evolution of metabolism in cavefish may provide insight into treatments for a host of diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke