A new variant of Covid-19 has been reported in South Africa and classified as B.1.1.529 a variant of concern. It is named as OMICRON. As of November 26th many countries have halted air travel from southern Africa to slow the spread of the Omicron.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity