Many reports are indicating that this fall season there is surge in Covid-19 cases. Flu season affects millions of people every year and this year coronavirus pandemic is adding to the existing pain. Cold weather, school openings, and flu season are adding more fuel to the Covid-19 and there are more cases reported in recent days.
Tag: Covid symptoms
It has been several months, people are spending more time indoors with fear of Coronavirus. Generally, people are taking extra precautions to stay away from those who are sick. Simple cough or cold brings unintended fear in mind about Covid-19.
Know about WeRIndia
- Bacterial metabolism of dietary soy may lower risk factor for dementia
- Obesity and disease tied to dramatic dietary changes
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health