Guys, don’t say good bye to mask yet. Covid variants are out there and we need to take precautions. In addition, flu like symptoms are prevailing and people are having fever, cold, cough and sore throat. When tested for Covid-19, some are showing negative to the virus presence. Still the Covid cases are increasing across the globe.
Tag: Covid symptoms
Many reports are indicating that this fall season there is surge in Covid-19 cases. Flu season affects millions of people every year and this year coronavirus pandemic is adding to the existing pain. Cold weather, school openings, and flu season are adding more fuel to the Covid-19 and there are more cases reported in recent days.
One of the major symptoms of Covid-19 infection is respiratory distress.
It has been several months, people are spending more time indoors with fear of Coronavirus. Generally, people are taking extra precautions to stay away from those who are sick. Simple cough or cold brings unintended fear in mind about Covid-19.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health