Black fungus has become a threat for those who are recovering for Covid-19.
Covid survivors in India are getting infected by black fungus. According to the Union Health Ministry the this fungal infection mainly affects people who are on medication and whose immune system is not recovered totally to fight pathogens in the environment.
The black fungus infection called Mucormycosis occurs when the body immunity system is too week because of severe illness. In this case, mucormycosis infection happened with patients who were tested positive and treated for current pandemic.
Vitamin E an antioxidant helps the body to fight against infections. It also helps to solve issues in blood vessels like clotting.
It is important to take care of your parents’ health. They have taken care of us, now it is our turn One of the very best gift you can give it to your mother is, showing concern and taking care of her health.
The COVID-19 disease and the flu may cause similar symptoms, but these two are completely different.
Washing hands and legs:Our elders insist us to wash hands and legs as soon as we enter home and before we eat and drink. We may get irritated. But this is good habit for the following reasons:
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle