Infection caused by 2019-nCoV widely ranges. According to the reports, people with no symptoms to mild symptoms being severely ill and are dying. People who traveled to virus outbreak area or come in contact with nCoV sources may show high fever, cough, respiratory problems in case their body is infected with nCoV.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health