Infection caused by 2019-nCoV widely ranges. According to the reports, people with no symptoms to mild symptoms being severely ill and are dying. People who traveled to virus outbreak area or come in contact with nCoV sources may show high fever, cough, respiratory problems in case their body is infected with nCoV.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?