Medical gloves are regulated by FDA. These devices are reviewed by the agency to ensure the performance criteria of gloves for tear resistance, leak resistance and for biocompatibility.
Know about WeRIndia
- Long-term weight retention and associated health risks identified in obese adults
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time