Medical gloves are regulated by FDA. These devices are reviewed by the agency to ensure the performance criteria of gloves for tear resistance, leak resistance and for biocompatibility.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- Authoritative new analysis links increased omega-3 intake to cardioprotection and improved cardiovascular outcomes
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure