Infection caused by 2019-nCoV widely ranges. According to the reports, people with no symptoms to mild symptoms being severely ill and are dying. People who traveled to virus outbreak area or come in contact with nCoV sources may show high fever, cough, respiratory problems in case their body is infected with nCoV.
Know about WeRIndia
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?
- Vitamins, supplements are a 'waste of money' for most Americans
- Lack of diversity of micro-organisms in the gut or elevated metabolite implicated in heart failure severity