Natarajsana is known as Lord of the Dance Pose and is originated by Lord Shiva who is Yoga Guru himself. The pose depicts Lord Shiva’s fondness for dance, expression, and music. It is also a classical dance form of Indian dance called bharathanatyam. This yoga pose is advanced yoga pose and requires balancing act on one leg. Benefits of practicing this pose are : Strenghtens legs, arms, shoulder and spine.
Tag: Core strengthening yoga pose
Bharmanasana also called Table pose / Table Top pose is a transition pose between yoga asanas during yoga sequences. It is widely practiced in Hata yoga, Restorative yoga, Prenatal yoga. It is a beginner pose that helps to bring balance during stretch.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity