After rice and wheat, the most important human carbohydrate source is not what you might guess.? It’s not the starchy potato, or any of the major sweetener-producing crops.
Know about WeRIndia
- Experts urge evaluation of diet at routine check-ups
- REM sleep tunes eating behavior
- Children's pester power a future target for interventions
- Vitamin D twice a day may keep vertigo away
- Body weight has surprising, alarming impact on brain function
- Scientists discover the switch that makes human brown fat burn energy