It is not just physical health they should be looking into, it is also mental health. Here are few Health & Safety tips for college students .
Know about WeRIndia
- 'Multi-kingdom dialogue' between internal, external microbiota
- Dieting and its effect on the gut microbiome
- Western high-fat diet can cause chronic pain, according to new study
- Starchy snacks may increase CVD risk; fruits and veggies at certain meals decreases risk
- Rap1 controls the body's sugar levels from the brain
- Switching from Western diet to a balanced diet may reduce skin, joint inflammation