Chia seeds comes from Salvia flowers of mint family. Saliva hispanica is the botanical name for the plant.
Tag: chia seeds
The super food chia is a skin friendly seed. It is loaded with antioxidants and is a good exfoliant.
The most least expensive protein that is available on earth is beans.
The two nutrient rich seeds – flax seed and chia seeds both are well preferred foods of may part of the world
Know about WeRIndia
- Breast cancer screening: How does it truly impact survival?
- Nutrition for Cold & Flu Season
- Big change from small player: Mitochondria alter body metabolism and gene expression
- What is a TENS unit and does it work?
- Could singing relieve the symptoms of Parkinson's?
- How many calories do you burn? It depends on time of day