Almost all cases of #CervicalCancer are caused by Human papillomavius (HPV). Two #HPV types (16 and 18) cause 70% of cervical cancers and pre-cancerous cervical lesions. Cervical cancer can be cured if diagnosed at an early stage and treated promptly!
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat