The American Medical Association said in a policy released Tuesday that the gun violence in the US is “a public health crisis”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Patients with heart rhythm disorder warned against heavy alcohol consumption
- Glucosamine may reduce overall death rates as effectively as regular exercise, study suggests
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- Lab results don't explain 'obesity paradox,' but bias may
- Gut microbes: a key to normal sleep
- Obesity is not only the individual's responsibility