Hiccups affects everyone. It affects babies as well as adults. Drinking and eating too fast, spicy food, carbonated drinks often can cause hiccups. Most time hiccups resolve on their own with no medical intervention required. If it is not medical related issue then generally hiccups can be stopped by following methods.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'