One of the most popular Chinese dishes is Hakka noodles. Hakka noodles made from unleavened dough of wheat or rice flour. Noodles cooked in boiling water is further stir-fried with vegetables on high flame.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health