November month is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month and the third Thursday, 18th of November is World Pancreatic Cancer Day. To educate, inspire and empower people regarding the pancreatic cancer this month is chosen as pancreatic cancer awareness month.
Tag: Cancer Awareness
November is Mesothelioma awareness month. Mesothelioma is an aggressive, rare form of cancer. It develops in the lining of lungs, heart and abdomen.
Colon cancer has become a reality for many people younger than age 50, and it’s the only group where incidence rates are on the rise.
Know about WeRIndia
- High protein diet may harm polar bears
- Development of fatty liver disease under a healthy diet
- The circadian clock in heart failure
- Weight & Wellness Success with TJ & Anita
- Dried goji berries may provide protection against age-related vision loss
- Green-med diet seems to slow age-related neurodegeneration, study finds