Deepavali or Diwali festival means not only lighting lamps, also burning crackers. Once a year people celebrate festival by burning crackers, which symbolizes victory over evil. There are many types of crackers available in the market. Once lit, these crackers exhibit fire in different artistic ways.
Know about WeRIndia
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- As US obesity epidemic grows, new study shows who is gaining weight over the last decade
- Modeling a devastating childhood disease on a chip
- Increase in leptin levels in preeclampsia prompts cardiovascular cascade that puts mother and baby at risk
- Can we save more lives if we let resistant bacteria live?