There is difference between telling truth and being brutal honest. Most kids are taught not to lie and to be truthful and honest. This is a good lesson. However, there are times kids might not be able to understand the difference between telling truth and being honest -brutally.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity