Surya Bedha Pranayama is yogic breathing exercise which helps to calm the mind and any mental stress. It works as a medicine on tired and stressed mind and helps to relax.
Tag: breathing exercise
The word Bhastrika Pranayama comes from the Sanskrit word Bhastrika, which basically means breathing like a bellows.
There are several alternatives as well as supplements available for menopause condition.
In Yoga breathing exercises are practiced to keep yogis and yoginis in calm and focused mind.
Know about WeRIndia
- New insight into how obesity, insulin resistance can impair cognition
- How to Avoid Osteoporosis
- Genetic variants that protect against obesity could aid new weight loss medicines
- After heart attack: Late dinner and no breakfast a killer combination
- Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome