Surya Bedha Pranayama is yogic breathing exercise which helps to calm the mind and any mental stress. It works as a medicine on tired and stressed mind and helps to relax.
Tag: breathing exercise
The word Bhastrika Pranayama comes from the Sanskrit word Bhastrika, which basically means breathing like a bellows.
There are several alternatives as well as supplements available for menopause condition.
In Yoga breathing exercises are practiced to keep yogis and yoginis in calm and focused mind.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease