Surya Bedha Pranayama is yogic breathing exercise which helps to calm the mind and any mental stress. It works as a medicine on tired and stressed mind and helps to relax.
Tag: breathing exercise
The word Bhastrika Pranayama comes from the Sanskrit word Bhastrika, which basically means breathing like a bellows.
There are several alternatives as well as supplements available for menopause condition.
In Yoga breathing exercises are practiced to keep yogis and yoginis in calm and focused mind.
Know about WeRIndia
- Using light to destroy metastatic breast cancer
- Weight loss success linked with active self-control regions of the brain
- Did eating starchy foods give humans an evolutionary advantage?
- Children with autism, developmental delays nearly 50 percent more likely to be overweight, obese
- New approach for controlling dengue fever and Zika virus
- Nutrition has a greater impact on bone strength than exercise