World Health Organization (WHO) prequalified its first biosimilar medicine – trastuzumab – in a move that could make this expensive, life-saving treatment more affordable and available to women globally.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat