World Health Organization (WHO) prequalified its first biosimilar medicine – trastuzumab – in a move that could make this expensive, life-saving treatment more affordable and available to women globally.
Know about WeRIndia
- Imagining future guilt helps athletes turn away from doping
- Trends in binge drinking among older men and women in the United States
- SRC-2 is at the center of survival adaptations to food shortages
- A daily dose of yogurt could be the go-to food to manage high blood pressure
- The sunshine vitamin that ‘D’elivers on cardio health
- Spaceflight wreaks havoc on liver metabolism