World Health Organization (WHO) prequalified its first biosimilar medicine – trastuzumab – in a move that could make this expensive, life-saving treatment more affordable and available to women globally.
Know about WeRIndia
- A rhythmic small intestinal microbiome prevents obesity and type 2 diabetes
- Daily avocados improve diet quality, help lower cholesterol levels, study finds
- Taking Vitamin D during pregnancy could lower the risk of eczema in babies
- Molecule boosts fat burning
- Only seven percent of adults have good cardiometabolic health
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist