Cancer is a broad term for a class of diseases characterized by abnormal cells that grow and invade healthy cells in the body.
Tag: Breast Cancer Awareness
The structure of the female breast is important in understanding this cancer…
Breast cancer is the second most lethal cancer in women.
Heavy exposure to radiation is a significant risk factor for breast cancer.
These mostly occur in women in their middle-to-late reproductive years and can be eliminated simply by aspirating fluid from them.
Remember to check all parts of your breast…
A change in size or shape of the breast..
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease