We think after our heart stops beating or dies, entire body system shuts down and there is no more growth and development occurs in human body. Is that true? Well, a new study conducted by group of scientists suggests that there is one type of cells that remain alive after we die.
Know about WeRIndia
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet
- Alcohol may be more risky to the heart than previously thought