Urodynamic testing is any procedure that looks at how well the bladder, urethra, and sphincters store and release urine.
Back to homepage
Tag: blood test
- vitamin B-12
- vitamin D
If people learned their chances of having a heart attack within 5 years, they’d likely muster the will power needed to live a healthier life.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease