Urodynamic testing is any procedure that looks at how well the bladder, urethra, and sphincters store and release urine.
Back to homepage
Tag: blood test
- vitamin B-12
- vitamin D
If people learned their chances of having a heart attack within 5 years, they’d likely muster the will power needed to live a healthier life.
Know about WeRIndia
- Does 'good cholesterol' really protect heart health?
- Strong sensitivity to bitter tastes tied to higher cancer risk
- Vaginal pH balance: Symptoms, remedies, and tests
- Enlarged ovaries: Everything you need to know
- Effect of genetic factors on nutrition: The genes are not to blame
- New study shows certain video games can improve health in children with obesity