Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Rapeseed instead of soy burgers: Researchers identify a new source of protein for humans
- Genetic risk of developing obesity is driven by variants that affect the brain
- Association between screen time use, diet and other health factors
- Early introduction of gluten may prevent celiac disease in children, study finds
- Genetic differences in body fat shape men and women's health risks
- Avoiding Weight Gain During Perimenopause and Menopause