Henna is never black! Often you read the news or listen to someone telling how bad is temporary tattoo and how skin in hands and legs developed rashes and blisters because of application of henna or mehendi or “black henna”.
Know about WeRIndia
- Microbiome science may help doctors deliver more effective, personalized treatment to children with irritable bowel syndrome
- Torn rotator cuff: Everything you need to know
- Low-calorie sweetener derived from lactose gets manufacturing boost from yeast
- Simple way to inoculate teens against junk food marketing
- What can cause pain in the palm of the hand?
- The history of humanity in your face