Bilva or bael is a middle-sized tree native to India. It is considered as a sacred tree and used for religious purposes. Bilva leaves and fruits are used for medicine preparations as wells as cooking.
Know about WeRIndia
- The right '5-a-day' mix is 2 fruit and 3 vegetable servings for longer life
- Relief for Adolescent and Adult Anxiety
- Genes identified that increase the risk of obesity but also protect against disease
- Vitamin D deficiency does not increase risk of type 1 diabetes, study finds
- Study estimates two-thirds of COVID-19 hospitalizations due to four conditions
- Decrease in peanut allergy among infants after guideline changes