Many movements and postures in the art of kalaripayattu are believed to be inspired by the raw strength of animals and are also named after them.
Know about WeRIndia
- Connecting the dots on food access
- Coffee associated with improved survival in metastatic colorectal cancer patients
- A ferry protein in the pancreas protects it from the stress induced by a high-fat diet
- Healthy diet and exercise during pregnancy could lead to healthier children
- Fatter legs linked to reduced risk of high blood pressure
- Epigenetic changes precede onset of diabetes