Baby cobra pose or bhujangasana is a beginner pose. It is a simple but very effective pose. Those who suffer from back pain, looking for improving spinal flexibility, to strengthen chest, arms and shoulders, upper back, to practice slow breathing,
Child pose is resting pose. But some people find it hard to do the pose because of the way their body is structured or knee pain, back pain can make it difficult for them to use this beautiful pose. Here are modifications for child’s pose or balasana.
If you are looking for a simple and a magical posture that can help your entire body and mind try beginners Ananda balasana or popularly known as happy baby pose.
5 yoga poses to relieve gas and bloating
Little thunderbolt pose is an advanced back bend yoga pose. It is included in Ashtanga yoga’s second series. If you are familiar with camel pose, then getting into thunderbolt pose is bit easy.
Sit back on heels and open knees about hip width on a mat.
One of the most excellent ways for soothing your body and mind is doing yoga.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease