5 yoga poses to relieve gas and bloating
Baby cobra pose or bhujangasana is a beginner pose. It is a simple but very effective pose. Those who suffer from back pain, looking for improving spinal flexibility, to strengthen chest, arms and shoulders, upper back, to practice slow breathing,
If you are looking for a simple and a magical posture that can help your entire body and mind try beginners Ananda balasana or popularly known as happy baby pose.
Little thunderbolt pose is an advanced back bend yoga pose. It is included in Ashtanga yoga’s second series. If you are familiar with camel pose, then getting into thunderbolt pose is bit easy.
One of the most excellent ways for soothing your body and mind is doing yoga.
Know about WeRIndia
- Study strengthens links between red meat and heart disease
- Long-term weight retention and associated health risks identified in obese adults
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells