Ragi or finger millet is very rich nutrient food. It serves all nutrients that a baby needs for growth.
Tag: Baby’s Health
Bananas generally introduced to babies as early as 4 months old.
Very nutritious fruit papaya are babies friendly tropical fruit.
Plums are high in fiber, low in cholesterol, sodium free and rich in Vitamin A & Vitamin C.
Sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin A and beta carotene as well as potassium.
Babies can eat pumpkin at the age of 6 months.
Mangos are tropical fruits and their age for introduction is recommended from 8-10.
Peas are typically recommended for introduction into a baby’s diet between 6-8 months old.
Know about WeRIndia
- Why Babies Breathe So Fast
- Tamannah Bhatia's Diwali Day Look Was Perfect To The 'T'
- Cons Of Depilatory Creams On Skin
- Bollywood Divas At Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Bash
- Tips To Prevent Vitiligo From Spreading Naturally
- MAMI Film Festival Closing Ceremony: Sonam's Stunning Attire To Deepika's Style Disappointment