Cleaning gums can be difficult. Here are few tips to take care of baby’s oral health and how to clean the teeth.
Tag: Baby’s Health
Ragi or finger millet is very rich nutrient food. It serves all nutrients that a baby needs for growth.
Bananas generally introduced to babies as early as 4 months old.
Very nutritious fruit papaya are babies friendly tropical fruit.
Plums are high in fiber, low in cholesterol, sodium free and rich in Vitamin A & Vitamin C.
Sweet potatoes are high in Vitamin A and beta carotene as well as potassium.
Babies can eat pumpkin at the age of 6 months.
Mangos are tropical fruits and their age for introduction is recommended from 8-10.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease