Ayurveda is one of the old, well respected and traditional method of Indian medicinal system. Various philosophers, scholars and physicians have used Ayurveda medicine for benefit of health.
Tag: Ayurveda Daily routine
Getting good sleep: According to Ayurveda a proper sleep between 10pm to 6 am gives adequate rest to body. Depending upon your body nature, a sleep of 6 to 8 hours every night helps to get good rest. Pitta type of the body need 7-8 hours,
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health