Ayurveda is one of the old, well respected and traditional method of Indian medicinal system. Various philosophers, scholars and physicians have used Ayurveda medicine for benefit of health.
Tag: Ayurveda Daily routine
Getting good sleep: According to Ayurveda a proper sleep between 10pm to 6 am gives adequate rest to body. Depending upon your body nature, a sleep of 6 to 8 hours every night helps to get good rest. Pitta type of the body need 7-8 hours,
Know about WeRIndia
- Plant-based 'meat' 'healthier and more sustainable than animal products'
- It doesn't matter much which fiber you choose -- just get more fiber!
- Food stamp work requirements increase mental health care use
- People with poor sleep behaviors may be at risk for fatty liver disease
- COVID-19: New energy for flagging immune cells
- Most high blood pressure in children and teenagers is linked with unhealthy lifestyle