Have you ever wondered why elderly and older people get more sick? Why many older people cannot survive with Covid-19 infections? What makes their system so fragile?
Tag: Autoimmune disease
Have you heard about a rare disease called Guillain Barre syndrome? Also known as GBS, Guillain Barre syndrome is not contagious or inherited.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease in which immune system attacks healthy cells by mistake and damage many parts of the body
Know about WeRIndia
- How eating less in early life could help with reproduction later on
- Deleting dysfunctional cells alleviates diabetes
- Reduce Anxiety With Food
- New link between diet, intestinal stem cells and disease discovered
- Urbanization not always bad for food and land use diversity
- In the brain’s cerebellum, a new target for suppressing hunger