Have you ever wondered why elderly and older people get more sick? Why many older people cannot survive with Covid-19 infections? What makes their system so fragile?
Tag: Autoimmune disease
Have you heard about a rare disease called Guillain Barre syndrome? Also known as GBS, Guillain Barre syndrome is not contagious or inherited.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease in which immune system attacks healthy cells by mistake and damage many parts of the body
Know about WeRIndia
- The Dental Diet Book Review
- Tug-of-war receptors for sour taste in fruit flies sheds light on human taste biology
- Focus on emotions is key to improving heart health in people living with obesity
- Link found between gut microbes and stroke
- Compounds derived from hops show promise as treatment for common liver disease
- Adults who skip morning meal likely to miss out on nutrients