Have you ever wondered why elderly and older people get more sick? Why many older people cannot survive with Covid-19 infections? What makes their system so fragile?
Tag: Autoimmune disease
Have you heard about a rare disease called Guillain Barre syndrome? Also known as GBS, Guillain Barre syndrome is not contagious or inherited.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease in which immune system attacks healthy cells by mistake and damage many parts of the body
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health