Further in these eight limbs, the first two limbs of Ashtanga yoga are Yamas (moral disciplines) and Niyamas (observances) that teach us life disciplines to achieve peaceful life.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vegan diet significantly remodels metabolism in young children
- What happens to your body during tailgating
- Study compares low-fat, plant-based diet to low-carb, animal-based diet
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Alcohol consumption linked to portion of cancer incidence and mortality, report shows
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk