We see Aloe vera extract in many cosmetic products. Did you know – instead of using Aloe vera gel with other chemicals, one can use it directly in raw form from the plant itself?
Tag: Aloe vera
Take one spoon of castor oil and warm it. Put it on Aloe vera skin and place it on the places where you have pain – knee, joint. This reduces pain.
It is natural to get burn when you cook. Lifting vessels, picking up spoon from the hot vessel or while preparing rotis etc once a while we burn our hands or fingers.
Researchers are now saying that Aloe vera, a common plant that many people keep in their backyard, should be investigated further for its effectiveness in treating diabetes.
Acne is an infection of the skin, caused by changes in the sebaceous glands.
Rubbing Aloe vera juice on cysts may help speed up the healing process.
This easy-to-grow, sun-loving succulent helps clear formaldehyde and benzene, which can be a by product of chemical-based cleaners, paints and more
Know about WeRIndia
- Top Low-calorie Foods You Can Eat Without Worrying About Your Weight!
- How does menopause affect sex drive?
- 5 Food Swaps You Need To Make To Lose Weight Without Dieting!
- Attention People Of All Zodiac Signs! Do This Before The New Year Starts!
- Watch Out For These Gym Equipment Before Using, They Can Be Bacteria Carriers!
- Daily Horoscope: 10th December 2017