Age-related macular degeneration or macular degeneration is an eye disease with onset at any age, usually after age 60, that progressively destroys the macula- the central portion of the retina that helps with focus.
Know about WeRIndia
- The uterus plays a role in memory, study finds
- Endometriosis after a cesarean delivery: What to know
- Why are my breasts sore before a period?
- What to know about rectovaginal endometriosis
- CRISPR joins battle of the bulge, fights obesity without edits to genome
- Large restaurant portions a global problem, study finds