Aflatoxins (AF) are most poisonous toxins. These are produced by specific fungi called Aspergillus. Two species of Asptergillus A. flavus and A. prasiticus that grow in soil , hay, grains, decaying matters are responsible for aflatoxin production.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet