Growing concern over adulterated milk and milk products, FSSAI, India released a press note. Most adulteration of the diary product was with vegetable and animal fats with no concern about the presence of heavy metal contaminants.
Know about WeRIndia
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time
- COVID-19 pandemic has been linked with six unhealthy eating behaviors
- Prehistoric Pacific Coast diets had salmon limits
- Nutrition & Mental Health
- Metabolic changes in fat tissue in obesity associated with adverse health effects