Acupressure is a traditional Chinese medicine system for more than 2000 years. It is still in use today because of its effectiveness in treating pain and several illnesses.
Tag: Acupressure for shoulder pain
One the most difficult pain to remove and bear. It takes long time to heal the shoulder injury and to get rid of the pain. For shoulder pain pressure points are at places where one can reach easily or not able to give massage and pressure.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cholesterol worsens inflammation, sickness in mice with influenza
- Diet plays key role in ADHD symptoms in children
- Everyone eats three extra cheeseburgers a day than they admit, study shows
- How cranberries could improve memory and ward off dementia
- New weight-loss intervention targets instinctive desire to eat
- Weights can be weapons in battle against obesity