In Hindu mythology Matsya or fish is incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsyavatara is the name for this incarnation and the belief is that all yogis and saints were protected and carried to safe place by the Lord in fish pose.
Know about WeRIndia
- Dietary cocoa improves health of obese mice; likely has implications for humans
- How we can reduce food waste and promote healthy eating
- A mother's fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time
- COVID-19 pandemic has been linked with six unhealthy eating behaviors