Tadasana or standing mountain pose is one the simplest pose that helps to keep good and healthy hair. It activates the entire body and stimulates internal organs. Adding namaskar behind this pose will help to stimulate shoulder and neck muscles and improves circulation to head region. Tadasana in any form improves respiration and digestion.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health