However, one thing remains clear; communities of color are at a greater risk to be disproportionately exposed to toxic chemicals in the workplace, their communities and from cosmetics.
Know about WeRIndia
- Bowel endometriosis: What to know
- New review of scientific studies confirms food cravings can be reduced
- What is female ejaculation?
- BMI is a good measure of health after all, new study finds
- A correlation between obesity and income has only developed in the past 30 years
- Neighborhood affects the healthiness of dietary choices