We all are familiar with four types of blood groups and when someone in need of blood, doctors look for a donor who has similar blood group. The general blood types of are A, B, AB and O.
Know about WeRIndia
- What to know about MCL tears
- What causes upper stomach pain in the third trimester?
- Healthy fats improve nerve function in obese mice
- Groundbreaking blood test detects fibromyalgia
- Higher consumption of sugary beverages linked with increased risk of early mortality
- What Are Your Muscle Cramps Telling You?