We all are familiar with four types of blood groups and when someone in need of blood, doctors look for a donor who has similar blood group. The general blood types of are A, B, AB and O.
Know about WeRIndia
- Effects of linoleic acid on inflammatory response depend on genes
- B-group vitamins can improve concentration among people with first episode psychosis
- Health effects of metabolic 'magic bullet' protein
- Epigenetic change causes fruit fly babies to inherit diet-induced heart disease
- Innovative skin patch may offer long-term contraception
- Sleeping less than six hours a night may increase cardiovascular risk