For those who have higher BMI and more weight sitting around belly, it is time to measure the waistline and it should be done often for health reasons. According to a new research extra weight around heart attack survivors’ belly can cause another heart attack!
Know about WeRIndia
- Fatty acid may help combat multiple sclerosis, study finds
- Fried food intake linked to heightened serious heart disease and stroke risk
- Successive governments' approach to obesity policies has destined them to fail
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say