Raising a vegan or vegetarian child can be challenging for parents who relay on meat for nutrients.
Tag: vitamin b12
Cobalamin or Vitamin B12 is water soluble vitamin. It is crucial for nerve tissue health and brain functioning. It is also essential for RBC production.
Vitamin B12 deficiency is one of the common vitamin deficiency that is affecting millions of vegetarians and elderly people.
Very low B12 intakes can cause anemia and nervous system damage.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease