World Vegan Day is celebrated On November 1st. Day by day the percentage of vegans is increasing around the globe. More youngsters are adopting a vegan diet and influencing their family too!
Know about WeRIndia
- Pain receptors linked to the generation of energy-burning brown fat cells
- Why some of us are hungry all the time
- COVID-19 pandemic has been linked with six unhealthy eating behaviors
- Prehistoric Pacific Coast diets had salmon limits
- Nutrition & Mental Health
- Metabolic changes in fat tissue in obesity associated with adverse health effects