Vaccination is a must for all babies. There are several types of vaccinations a baby must take to get protected from dreaded diseases like chickenpox, diphtheria, measles, mumps, polio, Hepatitis A and B, smallpox, tetanus, tuberculosis, Pertussis (whooping cough) etc. These vaccines will help baby to develop antibodies that are essential to protect and prevent from illness.
Know about WeRIndia
- People at high genetic risk for colorectal cancer benefit more from lifestyle changes
- Eating more fruit and vegetables linked to less stress, study finds
- 10 years after obesity surgery: How did life turn out?
- Pink drinks can help you run faster and further, study finds
- How fasting diets could harm future generations
- Many people could reduce their 'feeding window' by three hours