Weight Gain or Loss, Swelling in the Neck, Depression and Anxiety, Changes in Heart Rate, Hair Loss, Feeling Too Cold or Hot, Hypothyroidism, Feeling Fatigued are some of the common symptoms of having Thyroid problem.
Know about WeRIndia
- Protein supplement helps control Type 2 diabetes
- Wake up and smell the burning rubbish? Secrets of disordered smell found
- How eating eggs can boost heart health
- Drug that lowers blood sugar also reduces blood vessel dysfunction caused by aging
- Desire for son in Nepal may impact on girls' health and wellbeing -- new study
- Taste buds can adapt to low salt diet