Weight Gain or Loss, Swelling in the Neck, Depression and Anxiety, Changes in Heart Rate, Hair Loss, Feeling Too Cold or Hot, Hypothyroidism, Feeling Fatigued are some of the common symptoms of having Thyroid problem.
Know about WeRIndia
- Causes and treatment of vaginal cuts
- What to expect during IUD insertion
- Menstrual cups: Everything you need to know
- Why you love coffee and beer
- Children and teens who drink low-calorie sweetened beverages do not save calories
- Walnuts may help lower blood pressure for those at risk of heart disease