Weight Gain or Loss, Swelling in the Neck, Depression and Anxiety, Changes in Heart Rate, Hair Loss, Feeling Too Cold or Hot, Hypothyroidism, Feeling Fatigued are some of the common symptoms of having Thyroid problem.
Know about WeRIndia
- Age is no barrier to successful weight loss
- Are high-protein total diet replacements the key to maintaining healthy weight?
- Mediterranean diet helps reduce effects of stress in animal model
- Dieting and weight worries on rise in teens
- Go (over) easy on the eggs: 'Egg-cess' consumption linked to diabetes
- Gut check: Teff grain boosts stomach microbiome health