Weight Gain or Loss, Swelling in the Neck, Depression and Anxiety, Changes in Heart Rate, Hair Loss, Feeling Too Cold or Hot, Hypothyroidism, Feeling Fatigued are some of the common symptoms of having Thyroid problem.
Know about WeRIndia
- Meds, surgery may help obesity-related high blood pressure if diet, exercise fall short
- Relief for Menopause Symptoms
- 'Blue food revolution' to tackle climate change and malnutrition
- Pilot study of diet/exercise in young adults with intellectual disabilities is promising
- New findings on ambient UVB radiation, vitamin D, and protection against severe COVID-19
- Changes to workplace cafeteria menus nudge workers to consume fewer calories