Deep Vein Thrombosis is a condition that is a formation of a blood clot in a deep vein. These blood clots develop in the lower leg, pelvis, or thigh. It can also form in the arm. Deep Vein thrombosis (DVT) can happen to anybody resulting in disability, serious illness and if not treated, it can be fatal.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat