Deep Vein Thrombosis is a condition that is a formation of a blood clot in a deep vein. These blood clots develop in the lower leg, pelvis, or thigh. It can also form in the arm. Deep Vein thrombosis (DVT) can happen to anybody resulting in disability, serious illness and if not treated, it can be fatal.
Know about WeRIndia
- Intestinal Connection to Depression
- Preventing childhood obesity requires changes in parents’ and clinicians’ early-life care
- Mice treated with this cytokine lose weight by ‘sweating’ fat
- Adding color to your plate may lower risk of cognitive decline
- Black American women with vitamin D insufficiency more likely to test positive for COVID-19, study finds
- Eating for hunger or pleasure? Regulating these feeding behaviors involves different brain circuits