A recent study published in the American journal of Medicine reveals that use of herbal or plant based supplements can help in menopause, particularly in reducing the hot flashes and vaginal dryness.
Know about WeRIndia
- Vitamin A boosts fat burning in cold conditions
- High flavanol diet may lead to lower blood pressure
- Cognitive behavioral therapy reduces insomnia symptoms among young drinkers
- Exercise and nutrition regimen benefits physical, cognitive health
- Could excessive sugar intake contribute to aggressive behaviors, ADHD, bipolar disorder?
- Plant genetic engineering to fight 'hidden hunger'