A person who tried to commit suicide might not be under watch from family or friends. Many times when the crisis happens, families are caught off-guard, unsure and unprepared of what to do.
Tag: suicide prevention
Nearly, 50% of all lifetime mental illness develops by age 14 and 75% develop by age 24 according to a study. Both teens and young adults thus suffer from mental health condition often
Living well and getting through suicidal thoughts
Suicide prevention in students
Know about WeRIndia
- An imbalance of electrons in the liver may be a common risk factor for disease
- Beyond the garnish: Will a new type of produce get the microgreen light?
- The death marker protein cleans up your muscles after exercise
- Even natural products can be harmful for the unborn child
- Higher fiber saves lives, but food processing may remove benefits
- Adding a blend of spices to a meal may help lower inflammation