To reduce muscle tension there is a solution and it is known as Progressive Muscle Relaxation or PMR. Yogis practice PMR before getting into meditation status or shavasana. In PMR exercise one will tense up muscles of body followed by relaxation.
Know about WeRIndia
- Sleep added to cardiovascular health checklist
- Only 1 in 5 people in the U.S. has optimal heart health
- No more binge eating: Signal pathway in the brain that controls food intake discovered
- Higher protein intake while dieting leads to healthier eating
- Microbial link between Western-style diet and incidence of colorectal cancer uncovered
- Why many cancer cells need to import fat