To reduce muscle tension there is a solution and it is known as Progressive Muscle Relaxation or PMR. Yogis practice PMR before getting into meditation status or shavasana. In PMR exercise one will tense up muscles of body followed by relaxation.
Know about WeRIndia
- Taking Charge of Menopause Symptoms With Food
- Could altering mealtimes prevent development of Type 2 diabetes?
- Overactive food quality control system triggers food allergies, scientists say
- Short term low carbohydrate diet linked to remission of type 2 diabetes
- MIND and Mediterranean diets associated with later onset of Parkinson's disease
- High doses of saccharin don't lead to diabetes in healthy adults, study finds